BPZE1 has been developed with over $19 million in funding.
• ILiAD Biotechnologies has raised almost $10 million to conduct business operations, R&D, and clinical research activities.
• $10 million of European Union funding supported early BPZE1 research and a clinical study.
Since licensing BPZE1 in December 2013, ILiAD has made significant progress advancing vaccine development, including:
• Completion of a Phase 1b (high dose) clinical study at the Karolinska University Hospital in Stockholm, Sweden
• Demonstration of 99.9% reduction in B. pertussis nasopharyngeal colonization vs. controls in a non-human primate study
• Manufacturing process development to formulate a more shelf-stable lyophilized vaccine for storage and distribution
• Synthesis, characterization and preclinical experiments for several modified BPZE1 strains
• Issuance by the U.S. and European Patent and Trademark offices of BPZE1 vaccine patents with broad claims
• NIH/NIAID VTEU funding approved for the BPZE1 Phase 2a clinical study
ILiAD Biotechnologies is a privately held company represented by the investment banking firm of Walter Greenblatt & Associates (WGA). Qualified investors interested in participating in company financing should contact WGA (www.wgreenblatt.com).
Walter Greenblatt & Associates, Member FINRA, SIPC, is a life-science focused investment bank working with companies around the world to raise early rounds of capital to advance therapeutics, devices, diagnostics, healthcare IT or pharmaceutical services.